We offer quality, reliable and familiar care for small dogs while their owners are away! For $32/night, we include at least 2 hours of playcare with multiple fenced-in outdoor potty breaks with supervision and morning and evening feeding times.
All boarding services are available for dogs under 25 lbs.
Boarding is by reservation only and should be booked as soon as you know when you will be out of town. Holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas book up quickly and should be booked early.
- For your pets protection, we require that all pets be up to date on rabies, bordatella and distemper vaccinations for 7 days prior to boarding. Pets must also have a negative fecal test to ensure that they do not have internal parasites that are easily spread between pets. Monthly flea and tick prevention is required.
- Since boarding dogs will be allowed in the playcare area during their stay, your pet must be spayed or neutered.
- All boarding dogs will require a temperment test to ensure that they will be a good fit for our playcare area during their stay.
Cat boarding starts at $20/night and includes 2 hours of cage free time to roam around and play! This includes 30 minutes of interactive play with our staff. Their boarding areas includes a spacious and tall cage that allows for multilevel comfort.
A fresh pan of pine litter will be given to your kitty and will be cleaned daily. Feeding will be available once in the morning and once in the evening.
For a small fee of $9/day, TLC packaging can be added to your pet's stay that includes brush time and extra interactive play time that will give your kitty more one on one time so they enjoy their time with us!
- All cats must be up to date on their rabies and feline distemper for 7 days prior to boarding.
- All cats will require a temperment test to ensure they are a good fit for our facility. We must be able to handle them and put them in and bring them out of their cages. We will not be able to board aggressive cats.